Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
ID#641010 - Join two current Pulmonologists currently covering one week in the office, one week in the hospital. (49 CC-Beds). Future plans to include supporting an offsite clinic. This opportunity exists due to a current demand and community need. Traditional Pulmonary and Critical Care Case and Workload. Call will be 1:4.
Requirements: American Residency Trained
Fellowship in Pulmonology / Critical Care
American Board Eligible / Board Certified
Obtain a Michigan Medical License
H1B’s will be considered, No J1’s
Compensation: Negotiable Base Salary + RVU’s
3 Year Contract
Relocation Package, Sign-On Bonus
CME, Vacation & Full Benefits
St. Mary’s of Michigan (www.stmarysofmichigan.org) is a member of Ascension Health, the nation’s largest Catholic and non-profit health system with more than 105,000 associates serving in 20 states and the District of Columbia. Together we transform healthcare through patient-centered holistic care of the highest clinical quality.
About St. Mary’s of Michigan:
• In 1875, Daughters of Charity opened St. Mary’s Hospital
• Firsts in the region: “open” MRI unit, surgically implanted artificial spinal disc, aneurysm coiling procedure, use of drug-eluting stents, comprehensive cancer treatment center, cardiac catheterization lab, open heart surgery, linear accelerator, dedicated neuro intensive care unit, accredited air medical service – FlightCare, Cyberknife, daVinci robotics, tomotherapy
• American College of Surgeons verified Level II Trauma Center
• Certified Stroke Center of Excellence
• 23 specialty centers
• 268- bed community hospital
• Subsidiary of Ascension Health
• Serves patients from 60 counties primarily in the Central, Northern and Thumb Regions
• Annual inpatient discharges average 12,000 patients. Annual outpatient visits average 140,000 patients.
Contact Ken Grzegorczyk at ken(@)kcgrecruiting.com or call (734) 568-0555